The Ehsaas scholarship program is the biggest plan of Undergraduate (UG) students of Pakistan in history. The country’s first historic and merit-based scholarship program. Under the Ehsaas program, the scholarships are provided to the 50,000 students of low income families for the 4 or 5 Years undergraduate study.
In the next 4-years, the total of 2,00,000 undergraduate scholarships will be given to the deserving and merit-based students. The 50% scholarships have been allocated for female students. The budget of Rs 24 billion has been allocated to implement this 4-year program. The last date of Ehsaas Scholarship 2023-24 online application form submission is 30th May 2023.
Scholarships For Undergraduate Students in Pakistan 2023-24
The scholarship program is available in the four provinces of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan including Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. The following benefits are provided through this programme;
- 100% Tuition Fee
- Rs. 4000 Monthly Scholarship for students
Importance of Scholarship For Undergraduate Students:
The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship scheme is a reflection of three new dimensions in the government’s scholarship policy.
First: Ehsaas is the biggest Scholarship program for the poor students who are studying in undergraduate. The hardworking students of low-income families are eligible to avail this opportunity.
Second: This is the largest National Scholarship program. In the last 14 years, the HEC has given 30,000 undergraduate scholarships, while this scheme will give 50,000 scholarships every year. This initiative shows government commitment for promotion of education.
Third: This scholarship program will be helpful in the formation of students’ educational career. In the past, the scholarships for postgraduate programs are focused but now it is emphasized to start the 4-5-year undergraduate scholarships by increasing the significant changes in Pakistan’s educational sector. This programme will be really helpful for the intelligent youth of less income families to get out from poverty.
HEC Scholarships For Undergraduate:
The Higher Education Commission is an institution to implement the Undergraduate Scholarship program. It provides financial assistance to the students of low-profile families in the 125 HEC recognized universities of Pakistan including Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
The student’s educational performance is monitored and in case of satisfactory performance, the scholarships will be continued until the undergraduate program is completed.
The tuition fee will be given to universities directly, while the students’ scholarship will be deposited directly to the students’ account.
Students’ Selection Ehsas Under-Graduation Scholarship Criteria:
The selection of students will be purely based on student’s GPA and family income. The applications can be submitted online through HEC portal. The university team with HEC will verify the data provided by the students in the online application form.
All the qualified students with less than 45,000 monthly income of their guardian are permitted after merit on GPA based.
Final Merit Lists of Undergraduate Scholarships:
The final merit lists of successful students will be displayed at the universities and also available on HEC & university website. If you are selected for undergraduate scholarship then you need to open a bank account for the transfer of students’ scholarship amount.
Status of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24
|Scholarships For 2019-20||Scholarships For 2020-21|
Under the program, the total of 4.9 billion amount of scholarships are provided to the 50,762 deserving students
In the Educational Year 2020-21,the total of 8.4 billion amount of scholarships are provided to the 92,003 students
The online portal of the Undergraduate Scholarships will be opened in September for the new applications of 2021/22.
Ehsaas Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
All the students whose family income is less than Rs 45,000 monthly are eligible to avail the undergraduate HEC scholarship in 125 affiliated government universities. The next year’s scholarship is subject to the student’s satisfactory educational performance.
List of Universities Eligible For Undergraduate Scholarships
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore GCU-Lahore
- Government College Women University, Sialkot Information Technology University Lahore (ITU) King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU) UVAS-Lahore
- University of Narowal
- Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp University of Okara
- UET-Taxila University of Sahiwal University of Gujrat UET-Lahore
- University of Punjab, Lahore University of Education
- University of Health Sciences, UHS University of Sargodha
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi GCU, Faisalabad
- GCWU, Faisalabad UAF, Faisalabad
- Ghazi University, D G khan BZU, Multan
- Women University, Multan MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agriculture University, Multan NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan IUB, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi University of Mianwali
- University of Home Economics, Lahore
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur The University of Karachi
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi Institute of Business Administration, Karachi BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro MUET JAMSHORO
- Peoples university of medical and health science, Sindh NED , Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
- The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah University of Sindh jamshoro
- PAQSJIMS, GAMBAT
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi Government College University, Hyderabad
- The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- UET Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
- University of Turbat University of Lorelai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences(BUITEMS), Quetta
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- FATA University, Kohat Agriculture University Peshawar Women University Mardan
- UET Mardan
- Women University Swabi University of Swabi
- IMS Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak UoT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat University of Buner AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Swat University of Malakand University of Lakki Marwat Hazra University Mansehra University of Peshawar University of Chitral
- University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar Bacha Khan University
- Air University, Islamabad Bahria University, Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University of Arts , Science and Technology Islamic International University (IIUI)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad NDU-Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi NUST, Islamabad
- NUTEC-Islamabad PIEAS-Islamabad
- Quaid-E-Azam University, Islamabad SZAB Medical University , Islamabad
- Karakorum International University, Gilgit
- University of Baltistan
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK AJKU, Muzaffarabad
- Women University, Bagh, AJK University of Poonch, Rawlakot
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
|For Undergraduate Scholarships:||Apply Online|