The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced Law Admission Test (LAT) for admission in 5-year Undergraduate LLB Degree program 2023-26. The HEC is conducting LAT test for applicants desirous to get admission in five-year LLB Degree Programme in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and recognized colleges affiliated with public sector universities in compliance with directions of the Honorable Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6, 2018 and Judgement dated August 31, 2018 passed in C.P.134/2012. The last date for submission of application is 17th January 2023.
All the interested candidates who desires to get admission in LLB program 2023 then you must qualify the entry test which will be held on 30th January 2022.
Law Admission Test (LAT) For LLB Degree Program 2023 Paper Pattern
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)or equivalent/grade 12 education.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/grade 12 education and are awaiting results.
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement||10||200 words maximum|
|General Knowledge MCQs||20|
|Islamic Studies MCQs||10|
|MCQs Pak Studies||10|
|Math MCQs||05||Basic Math|
Date of Examination for HEC LLB Program 2023
- Test will be held on January 30, 2022 tentatively. Any change in test date will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their Roll Number Slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered Email address a week before the test date.
- Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application forms, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers on which they wish to receive Roll Number Slips.
- A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on the lest Day.
Details of Examination Centres For LAT Test 2023
The test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination centre from the list available in application form. Please note that Examination Centre will not be changed after registration.
How to Register for Law Admission Test HEC 2023
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Application submission comprises of two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Admission Test” link on menu panel in left hand side bar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address; Member’s House, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the Deposit Slip.
- The Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.