Are you interested to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship For Primary To Secondary Education 2023-24 for your children. The Ehsas Educational Scholarship is a cash transfer program for the promotion of education in the country subject to primary, secondary and higher secondary education of children in which quarterly scholarships amount are issued to boys and girls after enrollment.
In order to keep the program free from corruption, the scholarship system has been digitized from beginning to end. According to the Ehsaas policy, the proportion of stipends for girls has been kept higher than the boys. You can also read the criteria of Undergraduate scholarship in Pakistan.
Ehsaas Scholarships For Boys and Girls Details 2023-24
|Ehsaas Scholarship Category||Quarterly Stipends (Girls)||Quarterly stipends (Boys)|
|Primary Education (For Kachchi To Class-5th)||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 1,500|
|Secondary Education (For Class-6th To Class-10th)||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 2,500|
|Secondary Education (For Class-11th To Class-12th)||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 3,500|
The program provides more scholarship-based benefits for girls so that parents can send their children, especially girls, to the schools and colleges.
The Ehsaas Program has also introduced a one-time graduation bonus of Rs 3,000 to encourage girls to complete their primary education. The bonus is being given to the students from eligible families who have passed the 5th grade.
According to the researches that the school dropout rates increase with age, especially because girls drop out of school in the Grade-5th to Grade-8th due to the school distance and other related expenses. The graduation bonus is being given to encourage girls to continue their secondary education after primary education.
Ehsaas Scholarships 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
- All the families who are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat through Ehsas Survey, their children aged 4 to 22 who are studying in Kachchi to Class-12, may be included in this scholarships.
- The program can include children from government schools and colleges as well as private schools and colleges approved by the School Education Department Punjab.
- The payment of quarterly scholarships to eligible students is subject to 70% attendance at school or college.
- The Ehsaas scholarships are paid to the mothers of children through a digital payment system based on biometric verification of fingerprints.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Scholarships For Primary To Secondary Students 2023-24
All of those women who have formally joined in Ehsaas Kafalat program and received the cash amount then she would visit the Ehsaas registration center of your district for proper registration.
Whenever, you have a plan to visit Ehsaas center then you must bring the following documents with you;
- Student B-Form / CNIC
- School / College Admission Certificate
The registration process will be continued. throughout the year. For registration, find the addresses of Ehsas Tehsil offices at this link given below;
How Many Districts are Included in Ehsaas Scholarships:
The scope of scholarships covers all 160 districts of the country.
|Official Website||Contact Number: 0800-26477|